School meals are planned by registered dietitians to reflect the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Student and parent preferences are also used in planning menus. Low cost, nutritious lunches are served in every school.
USDA Summer Food Service ProgramInformation regarding the USDA Summer Food Service Program providing free meals when school is out.
Free & Reduced Priced Lunch Applications
- Solicitud Para Comidas Escolares Gratis O Precio Reducido
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch Application in English
Lunch MenusSee links below for menus & costs by school:
- Orchard Hill Elementary School ($2.45)
- Village Elementary School ($2.45)
- Lower Middle School ($2.45)
- Upper Middle School ($2.90 - $4.95)
- Montgomery High School ($2.90 - $4.95)
For information on setting up a debit account as an alternative to cash to pay for your child(ren)'s lunch, click on Payment Account Management.
Last Modified on June 20, 2018