Physical Education Expectations
All students are expected demonstrate healthful sportsmanship and be regularly prepared to participate safely in physical activities, to the best of their abilities.
- Students are expected to arrive on time for class, without food, gum or drinks in appropriate physical education clothing.
- Gym shorts or sweat pants without belts, buckles, zippers worn at or above the waist.
- Long or short sleeve, crew neck T-shirts that can be tucked in, covering the midriff.
- Sneakers that are secured to the feet ( no boots, rubber soled shoes, sandals, or slip- on sneakers)
- Only medical ID jewelry may be worn.
- Students are expected to participate, demonstrating effort and focus on the instructional objectives, aimed at skill and health improvement, in a safe and cooperative manner, to the best of their abilities, unless medically excused by the nurse.
- Students are expected to demonstrate respect for property, themselves, and others.
- Students are expected to play fairly, encouraging others while following rules and guidelines.
- Students are expected to demonstrate a positive, healthful attitude towards winning and losing.