School meals are planned by registered dietitians to reflect the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Student and parent preferences are also used in planning menus. Low cost, nutritious lunches are served in every school.
Free & Reduced Priced Lunch Letters to Parents
Free & Reduced Priced Lunch Applications
Lunch MenusSee links below for menus & costs by school:
- Orchard Hill Elementary School ($2.70)
- Village Elementary School ($2.70)
- Lower Middle School ($2.70)
- Upper Middle School ($3.10 - $5.50)
- Montgomery High School ($3.10 - $5.50)
For information on setting up a debit account as an alternative to cash to pay for your child(ren)'s lunch, click on Payment Account Management.
Last Modified on November 9, 2020