Assessment & Accountability
Our vision is that assessment will be used to enhance student learning and motivation.
- Establish a clear vision for school-wide data use- make data part of the cycle of ongoing instructional improvement.
- Provide supports that foster a data-driven culture within the schools.
- Develop and maintain a district-wide data system to transform educational data into actionable information.
- Design assessment-centered professional learning programs to increase the assessment literacy of all staff.
- Establish policy and regulation to provide assessment guidance and accountability.
- Design, Review, Validation, and Administration of Common Assessments.
- Teach students to examine their own data and set their own learning goals.
- Enhance assessment communication among all stakeholders.