MTSD: COVID At-Home Test
The Montgomery Township School District (MTSD) participates in the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH) K-12 COVID testing program offered at no cost to school districts. The district has received an allotment of test kits to provide each student and staff member with an at-home rapid test kit. The test kits are intended for MTSD students and staff only. Due to limited supplies, the district is unable to provide test kits for individuals who do not attend or work in the district. Test kits will only be offered while supplies last. To request a test kit, please complete this form for each student or staff member.
Upon accepting a test kit, the user agrees to the following conditions:
- Test sample collection may not be conducted while on district premises.
- MTSD staff members are not permitted to assist in the test sample collection, interpretation of instructions or test results.
- All questions or concerns regarding the test kits or sample collection must be directed to the manufacturer listed on the packaging.
- The user assumes all responsibilities associated with the sample collection, test results, test result interpretation, use of the FDA Emergency Use Authorization test kit and any risk with use.
- The district must be notified of any positive test results received for a student or staff member. A positive test result should be reported by completing the COVID positive notification on the parent or staff portal.
- By accepting a test kit, the user agrees to the terms and conditions in the aforementioned.